Learn to write Arabic
If you want to learn how to write in Arabic: first download all three free Arabic worksheets below (all are PDF) and then print them out. You'll need a good pen, too.Arabic script worksheet 1 (PDF) Arabic script worksheet 2 (PDF) Arabic script worksheet 3 (PDF)
Now watch the video and then trace and write the Arabic words yourself. You'll soon see that the Arabic alphabet is not so difficult at all!
Instructions for the Arabic worksheet
- First, look at the Arabic word
- Then look at the individual letters
- Try to find those letters in the Arabic alphabet and circle them, one-by-one
- Look at the corresponding Latin letters
- Trace the Arabic word and remember: from right to left
- Finally have a go at writing it yourself in the space provided!